Delivery Details & Returns
For BW+ Details, Terms & Conditions - Visit here
FREE UK Delivery on Orders Over £49
We have a very simple delivery plan for UK orders:
- Orders over £49 - 2-3 working day delivery FREE!
- Orders over £100 - FREE Next Working Day Delivery
- Orders under £49 - 2-3 working day delivery just £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery - Just £5.99
- Premium Next Working Day Delivery via DPD - Just £6.99
- Saturday & Sunday Delivery Options - just £9.98
Our 2-3 working day delivery means that if you order by 4pm on Monday, your order will usually be with you on Wednesday, however this is not a guaranteed delivery.
Our next working day delivery means if you order by 4pm Monday, your order should be with you Tuesday.
Our delivery cut off is 4pm each working day - in reality, we always try to pick and pack as many orders as possible on the same working day we receive them, and often send out orders we receive after the 4pm cut off, however we don't want to over promise. If you need your order next day, please try to get it in by 4pm.
Saturday and Sunday delivery options guarantee a delivery on Saturday or Sunday if you order on Friday before 4pm.
Who do we use to deliver?
Please note that when choosing your delivery service, you are agreeing to the couriers terms and conditions which you can find by clicking on the relevant courier/service below.
- Evri - https://www.evri.com/terms-and-conditions
- Evri International - https://international.evri.com/content/about-terms
- DPD Local (UK) and International - https://www.dpd.co.uk/ts-and-cs.jsp
- Parcelforce UK and International - https://www.parcelforce.com/conditions-of-carriage
- Royal Mail - https://www.royalmail.com/terms-and-conditions
What about Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and BFPO?
We support our troops overseas and thank you for your hard work abroad. Our delivery policy is the same, flat low cost - and FREE on orders over £49 to BFPO addresses. Unfortunately, we cannot offer next working day, or Saturday delivery on BPFO addresses, Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland as the couriers cannot get there fast enough from our Manchester Warehouse.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they bought, and ecstatic about our delivery and service. We will take back any faulty good and exchange it for a new one or refund you in full. To return your item, follow the instructions below:
- Goods must be in the original, unopened packaging (we sell food items, so part used items cannot be returned for health reasons).
- Go to this link here - Bodybuilding Warehouse Returns Portal (CLICK HERE).
- We allow customers to create return labels within 14 days of the order ship date.
- Follow the instructions in the link.
- Once goods have arrived with us, we will process a refund to payment method you used to purchase them.
- This may take 3-5 days to arrive in your account simply due to card processor times (e.g. VISA / Mastercard's time frames - with PayPal, it tends to be much quicker).
Goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging. We sell food products and items cannot be taken back if part used for health & safety reasons as they will have been tainted and are not safe to re-sell.
Sale Items - Any of the sale items that are purchased are not eligible for a refund beyond 7 days of the purchase date. This is due to the nature of the reduction as this will generally be applied due to the best before date approaching/lapsing. All sale items are clearly listed with their best before dates or damage that has occurred.
Bodybuilding Warehouse is not responsible for ingredient compliance laws in countries other than the UK and it is the responsibility of the buyer to check these before ordering.
Track an Order
To track a delivery by Evri please click here https://www.evri.com/track-a-parcel
Unfortunately, we no longer accept collection orders due to Covid-19 and our desire to keep both our staff, and customers safe via effective social distancing.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with our terms and guidance. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Orders for the Channel Islands
If you are resident in one of the Channel Islands and your order is being delivered to your home address in the Channel Islands, please contact us to place your first order so we can ensure the correct VAT status is applied (VAT will not be charged on products ordered).